Monday, March 15, 2010

What's Up?


This past couple of weeks have been crazy to say the least. With over 60 hrs a week to my 'real' job, reptile shows, normal family events, I have still been able to work with the animals and kick in breeding season.
No complaints about the schedule, as this occasionally happens to all of us and we all have to bend a bit in times like this.

The geckos are all kicking into the breeding season as we are getting our first eggs of the season- the Het for Raptors, just like last year. Newly introduced crested groups and laying as well. I think I even see eggs developing in the female aussies.

With everything else, I still have spent some time on a project that started back in November. That doesn't sound like a long time ago but for me, it seems like an eternity. I will share more about this probably by the end of the week. It's an exciting change for Supreme Gecko and we are excited to move this project forward.

Well, time for some more coffee and.... right back at it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment