Monday, July 27, 2009

Why do you need an air gun?

Yesterday, while working on supplies for the next show I heard the sound of the air compressor kick in. What on earth is Wally up too now? Well, here I find him and our 3 sons with an air gun in hand ready to put together yet another rack for the facility. It will 27 containers for geckos I was informed with great enthusiasm. I will admit I wasn't sure this was going to work out and actually fit when it was completed. And another question in my mind was " how on earth were they going to get it into the room when it was done?" They slowly and I mean "slowly" because of the over head vents and the fact that it could not be turned in any way due to NO space slid the new rack into its space.

I still am in awe at how Wally can find the space in the facility to add more racks. He does not waste any space at all. He says he can still fit one more rack in the room ~

1 comment:

  1. Tell him to build me a rack. I am only in need of one that will hold 8-10 geckos. Lol I think your son is being very Funny about the hatching!

    ReplyDelete